Zuzu has been asking me to buy her "makeup" recently. I keep telling her that she's not old enough but I'm starting to rethink that. This is about the fourth time she's painted her lips with marker. Thing is, I don't even wear lipstick so she's not copying me. Must be those damn princesses again with their plump ruby red lips. In fact, I believe it's all Snow White's fault.
Oh, and why the tears you're asking? Well, when I saw Zuzu with the painted face I did my best not to laugh and grab the camera (although I did that too). This time I actually told her that she looked ridiculous and that she just might be embarrassed to go to gymnastics like that tomorrow. She burst out in tears and wouldn't even look at herself in the mirror. I almost felt bad. Almost.
So then she gets relegated to the bath and what does she do? She draws on her face with the bath crayons.
2 comments:
Right....That Snow White! What a terrible influence! :-) Could be that Zu is just extremely creative and observant!!!! XXOO
(I hope your blog will be available for the kids to see when they get older!!!!)
Hilarious!
Post a Comment