Seriously. Are yours? Is it normal to have weird kids?
I'm sitting here uploading weekend photos from my camera, as well as both of my parents cameras, and find myself somewhat startled by what I see. In the moment, each experience (and outfit) was not terribly absurd, a little odd maybe but not remarkable. But as I sit back and piece them all together my children look just plain crazy. Wacko. And these are just the moments that were actually caught on film and/or suitable to share with total strangers. One benefit I do see here, before I duck and hide, is that I've got some pretty strong back-up for any necessary bribery in 10-12 years...
And yes, the ball did hit her in the head. Good thing she was wearing that helmet.
1 comment:
They might be be weird, but they sure are cute. And yesterday, Zander played with a box, saran wrap (a small piece), and a rubber band for at least a half-hour. I think kid are just strange -- or maybe *we're* the strange ones.
Post a Comment