I have not avoided not me monday for several weeks now out of sheer boredom associated with the exercise as well as an honest lack of creativity.
It did not take me three tries to spell boredom correctly.
I am not more excited for my nearly 5 hours alone tomorrow than I have been for anything in an awfully long time. Sorry kids. It is what it is.
We have not polished off nearly three boxes of girl scout cookies in about three days. Oh and I definitely didn't use the word "we" intentionally to make you think I didn't eat them all myself.
Oh, this one's good. I did not receive Lucy's custom (expensive) dog tags in the mail this weekend with two phone numbers etched onto the back.
1. my cell phone number
2. our home phone number. From the house that sold 4 1/2 years ago.
Duh?
I did not order a plush doggie bed for Lucy today which I don't (strangely enough) intend to place on the king size human bed so that she may no longer be so inclined to sleep ON MY FACE.
Don't wish me luck.
What have you not done lately?
1 comment:
LOL - too funny....
Post a Comment