Sunday, March 22, 2009

dear daddy,


Dear Daddy,
Today was the best birthday celebration ever. We can not BELIEVE all the fun things we got to do with you today. And we definitely can't believe that you were able to keep up with us all day long since you're getting to be so old you know. You must be exhausted!

Here are a few memories from today that we want you to keep with you for as long as you can remember...

And don't forget...
It's your birthday do the birthday dance!
Jump up and down like you got ants in your pants.
Happy. Birthday. Daddy. It's your birthday.
OH YEAH.



I am most grateful today for all the time you have spent with me in the backyard for the past three years practicing baseball...and soccer...and football...and tennis...and swimming. I got to show off those mad skills at my first ever little league game today all thanks to you. I am so glad that you were there to cheer me on and buy me ice cream afterwards.

And we can't forget about the best part of my day rock climbing with you this morning. I'm so lucky to have a dad that sneaks me on the age 14 and over walls when I'm only 5. You have got to be the coolest ever. I can't wait to see what I get away with next!
Love,
Gage




I'm most grateful today that you have been able to remain so strong after all these years. You hold me up so high on your shoulders that I can almost reach the clouds. I also love when you spin me around and around and around so much that I can barely function afterwards. I could do that all day.

My best part of the day today was swimming in the big pool with you. Even though I don't really swim I use it as a good excuse to have you carry me around for an hour and sing princess songs. I can't think of anything I would rather do.

Love,
Zuzu

1 comment:

JCB said...

What a sweet post!