Wednesday, January 14, 2009

who's the mister?

Do you remember this post last June about the new lego obsession in our home? Or this one that followed? Well we're still at it. (I don't dare show you a photograph of his room which, over the last six months has accrued a more complete supply of Legos than our local Toys R Us)

This is the Lego King's Castle. *Santa* brought it to Grandma's house in Florida, the UPS man delivered it to California last week and Gage completed it tonight. Almost entirely by himself. He was so proud...




The next hour or so included comments such as these...

"I'm hitting my head I can't believe I made that whole castle!"- while sitting on the potty (after presumably *holding it* for several hours while he built).

"I wish I was an Octopus so I could have made the castle faster." - while watching Oswald on TV.

"Who's THE mis-ter that built THE cas-tle?" - this one was sung in tune. repeatedly.

3 comments:

Susan said...

He's quite the little builder!!! Good with his hands like Momma!

Anonymous said...

He is the lego KING!

Anonymous said...

Just LOVE it!!! I can hear him, he's SO proud of himself!!! Isn't it incredible?????