This is reason number one why we might not be ready for a new dog just yet. Thirty minutes before the kids bedtime it hits me that we have an early morning and haven't had a shower in two days. Thus, I throw on some television....slip on their pj's...pour them some water...and take off running. I've got it all covered, right? Nope. It went down something like this:
zuzu: mommy...blah, blah, blah
mommy: (from running shower while applying conditioner to hair) zuzu, I'm in the shower and I can't hear you, what do you need?
zuzu: (getting closer) mommy, I have poo-poo on my foot
mommy: what?!
zuzu: I have poo-poo on my foot
mommy: (calmly opening shower door) why yes, you sure do. and where is the rest of the poop?
zuzu: (excitedly) ALL OVER YOUR FLOOR!
1 comment:
Oh that is a hearty belly laugh (and I know it wasn't for you!!!!!) Thanks for sharing that classic moment!!!!
Post a Comment