LOL susan!!! I was going to edit out the end but my husband told me it was ok to exploit our two year old on the toilet so I went with it. I actually meant to add a disclaimer but I forgot - oh well!
She was hysterical - after she went the first time she got so filled with pride that she wanted to go every time she had to pee. I thought she was going to bust all the blood vessels in her face!
My little Taylor is watching Zuzu's poop video and cheering her on!! He's proud! I hope it makes him want to go on the potty and not under the table!! Thanks! YAHOO ZUZU!!
6 comments:
Yeah :]] she Pooped!!!!
" By George, I think she's got it!"
What an incredible video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is the cutest thing ever! I dont believe I've ever enjoyed watching someone "take a dump" so much!! And I have four potty trained kids!
LOL susan!!! I was going to edit out the end but my husband told me it was ok to exploit our two year old on the toilet so I went with it. I actually meant to add a disclaimer but I forgot - oh well!
She was hysterical - after she went the first time she got so filled with pride that she wanted to go every time she had to pee. I thought she was going to bust all the blood vessels in her face!
You know that, as a teenager, she's going to beg you to take that off of the family blog?
My little Taylor is watching Zuzu's poop video and cheering her on!! He's proud! I hope it makes him want to go on the potty and not under the table!! Thanks! YAHOO ZUZU!!
Post a Comment