I bought this at Toys R Us today for Gage. I chose this for two reasons.
1. He already owns the Lego Mars Mission: MX-41 Switch Fighter that Grammy and Poppy bought him...and although Poppy put it together for him initally, Gage can spend hour blocks of time working with the since disassembled (sorry Poppy) pieces.
2. He has a recent obsession with "Indie". Apparently marketing works.
This is Gage around 5:15pm, just home from Karate, posing with the structure that we started just before we left. We both assumed, presumably due to the 7-14 age range on the box, that we would be completing this together.
This is one of the few reasons that I became distracted from helping Gage and he was forced to press on alone.
This is Gage around 6:30pm, ignoring the dinner in front of him (not good), working independently (goooood).
Yet another distraction.
This is 4 1/2 year old Gage around 7:45pm with the new toy that kept him independently captivated for nearly three hours and which he ironically plans to demolish and re-design tomorrow morning.
Best $20.99 I've spent in a while!
No comments:
Post a Comment