I did not spend every extra minute of my day today online, trying to gather new information about the CPSIA only to find out that we are all still screwed.
I did not allow Zuzu to hang out in the house naked all day while it was 55 degrees outside and not all that warm inside. I also did not look away after explicitly telling her to "only color on the paper" with the big black marker only to find her body ornately tattooed several minutes later.
I did not pack orange slices & potato chips in Gage's snack bag today and he did NOT eat ONLY the oranges...and all of them. Didn't freak me out at all.
I did not promise Gage (who snores) that he can sleep in my bed on Friday night to make up for the four days we lost together last week. Oye, I couldn't have possibly done that.
I did not start a lovely section promoting Etsy shops endangered by the CPSIA on the other blog and I absolutely will not tolerate any additional submissions. Don't even ask! (that's a "not me" joke, get it?)
What did you NOT do today?
No comments:
Post a Comment