
My girlfriend posted this on her facebook page with the heading, "Time out is effective if used properly." I thought it was just about the funniest thing I've seen in a long time so I went ahead and ripped it off without her permission and posted it here for all the world to see. Yeah, that's what you get for crating your kids I guess.
Now Jane, I know you are a good mother...but what I am wondering is...um, where are your other two children???
4 comments:
That is sooooo cute, knowing Jane of course!!!! That deserved another post!!! :-)
Maybe they are crammed in behind the front two!!! How did your hub and Gage end up in Denver? Did I mess a part of your trip? Are they JUST getting home from the original fiasco?????
welcome back susan!
they showed up late last night...and no, this was a second fiasco...but this was weather related so we can't get too mad...
Oh My Gosh! That photo just tickled me pink... How funny :]]
Post a Comment