Look at that. I have not written two not me monday posts in a row.
I did not take the kids to the zoo for four hours on a fabulous, sunny day today with only 20 minutes worth of life in my camera. No, that would be both careless & incredibly frustrating. And this was not after stressing to make sure that my phone was adequately charged before leaving because god forbid I miss an email while at the zoo.
I did not make the cutest pink ribbon barrette last night even though the fate of my *business* is getting obviously clear. Perfect time to branch out.
I am not having a hard time writing this because I am not mesmerized by some incredibly stupid television contest that judges *beautiful* people by their inner beauty without them knowing. That would be ridiculous.
So, tell me. What did you not do today?
Oh, and these are not a few zoo pix I managed before the battery quit...
4 comments:
I know I never grabbed my buckets of uprooted impatiens and slapped them in the ground in the midst of a friend's emergency. I could never be so concerned about aesthetics when I was dealing with life and death! Never!!!!
I did not buy to half gallons of chocolate almond ice cream because there were but one get one free.
Crap, it's 40 minutes to Wednesday. So I can't tell you about how I spent the last 4 hours....
Anyhoo, how was 20 minutes of battery life NOT enough???
hey rjb...*technically* you did NOT actually buy the second half gallon so you're good in my book.
Post a Comment