I didn't forget *not me monday* on Monday because I was on a cupcake making high in celebration of Martin Luther King Jr. (are you supposed to put a "." after the "."?)
I did not then start to write the post on Tuesday but got carried away ranting about the inauguration instead. I did not let *not me monday* go until Friday night. Late Friday night. Nope. And there's no way you can prove it.
I did not sell seven dream catchers in eight days and gift one to a three year old in need of sweet dreams...fast. I'm definitely not wondering what's up with the sudden interest...and I'm definitely not happy about it at all.
I have not started considering our mommy and me ballet and gymnastics classes as *exercise*. Nope, that would be pathetic. Just because I am forced to run, jump and sashay around a room for 45 minutes would not count as the appropriate amount of exercise for a 29 year old woman.
And finally...just for kicks...these are not some pictures of above mentioned cupcakes made on Monday. And they were not completely gone 48 hours later.
1 comment:
Okay - it now looks like you could give Lollipop some serious competition!!! All you need is a new business venture. Wish I had been there to help those beauties disappear!!!
Post a Comment