Are my children approaching independence? Am I really sitting on the computer with four children playing happily in this house...alone? How long can this last? Can I finish this post?.......yup.
Are my children approaching independence? Am I really sitting on the computer with four children playing happily in this house...alone? How long can this last? Can I finish this post?.......yup.
3 comments:
Amazing! Love the kitchen in her room. Does she have enough to go with it? I know you put it out there for gift suggestions.
Was it hard to resist checking on them? When my girl was playing happily for a long time in her room I kept racing in there because I was hearing eerie silence.
So hard...but mind you it really didn't last long. Surprisingly, it has been three days straight of some form of independence although today Zuzu was hell-bent on gluing and then painting and she is NOT a careful child.
Post a Comment