I am NOT sitting here blogging at the dinner table while the kids watch the Backyardigans and we all shovel pizza down our hungry throats. That would be severely bad parenting to neglect this close family time together.
I did NOT have pizza delivered on a Monday night after I spent the morning at Whole Foods ensuring that our cupboards were stocked because I lacked the creativity and energy to do anything but. (besides, we skipped our standing Friday pizza delivery this weekend due to the holiday so we were overdue)
I most definitely did NOT entertain the thought of fibbing to my fellow kindergarten parents to get out of this morning's obligatory lice check. I mean I HAD assumed that my dentist appointment conflicted until I checked the calendar and found out that it did not. (And for those inquiring minds just dying to know...we had our first 100% lice free check in three weeks...yippee...the buggers are presumably gone. For now.)
I did NOT reply to a soon-to-be six year olds birthday party last night by saying that Gage would love to attend...but that we might be a little late due to the conflict with the Gator football game. That would be terribly disrespectful. (Especially since I later learned from the birthday boy's father that the game is on Saturday and the party Sunday.) And I absolutely do NOT blame that blunder on Scott.
I am NOT completely baffled by Gage's recent football addiction nor am I NOT dreading the fact that Monday night football starts in 5 minutes...and he knows it.
What did you NOT do today?
Oh, and I did NOT just honor Zuzu's request and paint her right hand fingernails blue, her left hand fingernails pink, her right toenails pink & her left toenails blue. That would be a tad absurd.
4 comments:
Oh boy, this Monday I absolutely did NOT have a chocolate, peanut butter, marshmallow dessert at Seasons 52 for lunch and I certainly did NOT follow it with vanilla ice cream and MandMs for dessert tonight. I just did NOT cave into my cravings today!!!!
I would never blog through dinner like Kristi did, only an awful mommy would do that. Nope no way, not me!!!!!
Oh, and flebacu, red fat font, sort of slanted backwards!
I did NOT buy a Disney Princess Sing-a-Long CD and claim it was just for the children I watch! I did NOT spend more money on wine than food at dinner. Nope not me!
Ah but wine is technically part of the fruit and veg. group, so your food trianlge , or pyramid or whatever the heck it is I am sure is RIGHT on target-right?right? right.
Post a Comment