Monday, December 22, 2008

on the second night of hanukkah...

my true love gave to me,
two happy kids...
and some crazy christmas lights...


It's a family tradition to walk over to this house in Grandma's neighborhood which is dressed to the nines every Christmas...


Even Santa came out to join in the festivities this year.
When Santa asked Gage what he wanted for Christmas Gage immediately turned to me and said, "Where's that list?"
"Oh, I have it, 'Santa' replied...I just wanted to see if you remembered what you put on it!" Phew. Thanks, Santa.


The decorations are truly over the top...


Our little soldiers covet their goody bags provided by local high school students...


Even Frosty made it to the Florida wonderland...


Zuzu danced the night away...


People from all over the community come to gather at this well lit and welcoming home...


Not to be outdone, two of the neighbors made a feeble attempt to keep up...



Only in Florida.
I'm glad it's not my block but I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments: