
Yesterday, after dropping off the husband at the bus and both kids at school I hopped on the 101 north and headed for Target. Oh yes, you knew that. Anyway, I drove an entire SEVEN minutes listening to the Backyardigans. Alone. Clueless. And mind you, their songs are only a minute or two long...which means I listened to at least three.
I happen to know that it was seven minutes because I looked at the clock when I left the pre-school. 9:06. Then, when I found myself jamming with Tasha, Tyrone, Austin, Uniqua & Pablo, I looked at the clock again. 9:13. Yes, that's what it takes for me to notice that I've forgotten to put on grown-up music. Singing along with the Backyardigans. Out loud. Alone.
This is not the first time this has happened. Oye.
2 comments:
could it be you have a few things on your mind - ?!:-)
Could be you are still a kid at heart
Post a Comment