Sunday, December 28, 2008

dear american airlines

You are rude, inconsiderate and mean....and if those are all synonyms, well that's just ok because you are all of them. I still cannot fathom how you have the power to send a cheesy automated recording to my cell phone just 15 hours before our return flight home telling us that our flight had been canceled. Oh, and by the way, if I wanted to reschedule I could say the word "agent" and get put on hold for ten thousand hours. Really?

And you can't possibly be serious when you offer us absolutely no realistic alternatives for a family of four with two young children and executive platinum status. Did you actually expect us to fly from miami to dallas, arrive at midnight, spend the night at dallas (for which we would have to find and pay for the hotel room on our own), fly to southern california bright and early and then catch a third flight back home? When we paid good money for a round-trip, direct flight? The Monday after a holiday weekend you do this? Really?

Please note that this is my simple, tired and pissed off version of "dear american airlines". There is an actual book Dear American Airlines by Jonathan Miles which was written far more eloquently. I'm ironically about half-way through and it's sitting bedside back in San Francisco. Sadly, my pitiful tale is fact...and his million dollar novel is mere fiction. Well, sort of.

Wish us luck. We fly in pairs on two separate flights through LA tomorrow. Hopefully I won't be writing any more hate mail to american airlines tomorrow night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That needs to go to the CEO of American Airlines!!! No kidding!!! But very, very good writing my dear! :-)