Seriously, twitter is way cool.
I joined twitter in an attempt to market zuzu girl handmade but I'm in a weird place there now that the business may be forced to close on 2/10/09 (thanks to the genius of the cpsc and their new cpsia). Nevertheless, I continue to be captivated by the marketing potential of social networking sites like twitter.
Sunday I posted a tweet about my stress with american airlines (to which I will not provide a link because I am still pissed off). Bam. An american airlines ticket agent contacts me with advice. Tonight I inquire about abandoning blogger and moving to wordpress. Bam. An Internet Marketing Consultant is right there tweeting back and offering his services.
Truly, I can only imagine what I might be able to do with this type of networking tool. And I will continue to imagine that success until I figure out what I want to be when I grow up...
1 comment:
What business may be forced to close and what's cpsc and cpsia?
Twitter was fascinating!!!!! Think of what else is out there :-)
Post a Comment