Mind you, this is not the first time this has happened but it is the first time I've blogged about it...and it gets me every time. It went something like this...
zuzu: can I have a treat now?
mom: no, you cannot have a treat now because you did not finish your dinner
zuzu: can I have a treat now?
mom: would you like to eat this carrot? then you can have a treat
zuzu: yes (takes a nibble and attempts to return carrot to mom)
mom: no, you need to eat the whole carrot
zuzu: (takes another bite and attempts to return carrot to mom)
mom: no, zuzu, I want you to make the entire carrot go away
zuzu: (headed to kitchen) can I throw it in the garbage?
3 comments:
You're hysterical!!!! :-) :-) (Zuzu too)
Oh yea-she could be my kid.
Try pennies for peas!
Post a Comment