This post was inspired by Susan...who was inspired by MckMama...who coined the phrase, "not me monday." She, as well as many of her devoted readers like Susan, share their "not me's" every Monday via this lovely land of blogs. I quickly realized that my life is often one big "not-me" so this shouldn't be too hard.
Just this morning I have most definitely NOT...
Taken my daughter to Target for red ruby slippers to calm the Dorothy craze...bought a pair that was too small so that she could have immediate gratification, only to return home and order the correct size on-line for delivery later in the week. No way. Not ME.
(And I didn't also buy them in silver even though she didn't like them. Nope.)
Left Target in said red ruby slippers for a delicious lunch at Extreme Pizza where I allowed the same daughter to pass on her pizza and devour a bag of Lays potato chips instead. Uh-uh. Defnitely not me, and this is NOT the photo to prove it:
Returned home from Target and swiftly put away all of Zuzu's purchases including the red ruby slippers, a Barbie ballet costume and a Belle doll so that her big brother wouldn't notice that while he was toiling away at school we bought lots of GIRLY stuff! How could I do that? No, not me.
So, how 'bout it? What have you NOT done lately?
No comments:
Post a Comment