Monday, September 8, 2008

contain me






I'm a big fan of The Container Store. I'm a Virgo. It comes with the territory. And apparently I've passed on the gene because Zuzu couldn't have had any more fun at a playground.

When Zuzu crawled up into the pink chair she shouted, "Mommy, take my picture!" Um, yes, I take full credit for that one. Unfortunately the digital was not slung across my shoulder as it typically is so I whipped out the phone.

And yes, I was busy shooting her while she was falling over...but hey, in my defense, you can surely tell by the focus that I was heading in her direction!

3 comments:

JCB said...

I love, love, love the container store. See my brief post about it here: http://www.everyoneisdoinit.blogspot.com/search?q=container+store

But, I'm a Sagittarius, so what does that mean?

Ah, no matter. Glad Zuzu likes it too!

Susan said...

I'm a capricorn, and I love it too, but I am not obsessed as my VIRGO younger sister! I'm pretty sure she has more containers than stuff!!I mean, her containers are her stuff, she buys them for fun, decorates around them. She once almost bought a $2,000 chair because it "would look SO GOOD next to my big basket"!!

kristi said...

LOL
I can definitely relate!