Thursday, September 4, 2008

heat, addiction & a whole lotta attitude


For some bizarre reason, Zuzu finds it necessary to slip on a pair of rain boots when it hits 95 degrees in Northern California. Here, she and a friend tend to the lawn while adorned for swimming in imaginary puddles.


At first I thought Grandma spent so much time looking over Gage's shoulder while he played his lego star wars video game to provide support and encouragement to the impressionable four year old.
Now, I'm beginning to think differently.




Tonight Zuzu chose "time out" over "dinner at the table" with the family. In fact, she relished in the decision and actually excused herself from the meal and put herself in time out. When I went in to take a picture for the blog the little devil was in there hanging on the sink. These shots are of Zuzu as she mocks me AFTER I've asked her NOT to hang on the sink. Yes, she's two and she's already mocking me. Can't wait for them pre-teen years!

No comments: