Tuesday, September 23, 2008

a day in the life...


Have I mentioned lately that Zuzu loves to accessorize?


What about how addicted she has become with the Wizard of Oz?


Have we discussed how she is still obsessed with Cinderella...and that her Dorothy ruby red slippers are simply not fitting on these size 8's?


Have I shown you how absolutely precious Zuzu looks as a mermaid or what a bummer it is that Dorothy stole the mermaid's thunder?


Have I told you how creative Zuzu's "ballet" teacher is? Paper plate on a stick and a balloon equals an awesome game of indoor tennis.


And have I even bothered to mention what a great influence Grandma & Grandpa are on these kids? (or how much I love Zuzu's new apple dress from Mini Boden?)

Thanks to Grandma & Grandpa for most of the images used above.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Ok so have you ever read the Shopoholic books by Sophie Kinsella? If not Confessions of a Shopoholic is a must to start with! They are extremely LIGHT reads, but hysterical, especially for one with retail, errr hobbies! The central character has extremely good taste and gets herself into all sorts of trouble!
http://www.randomhouse.com/bantamdell/kinsella/

kristi said...

Sounds eerily familiar, I'll have to check the pile of a dozen or so books sitting next to my bead. I've gotten through about a quarter of each of them.