Fashion setter.
oh but look how cute! thanks for stopping by! Love the Fairy Princess wand in your shop, wish I had a little girl to buy it for! I will add it to my favorites and it will show up on my blog.
Both shoes are adorable though! I hope you catch up on some sleep! :)
the shoes are great though, Kristi!! At least they're on the right feet!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Fashion setter.
oh but look how cute! thanks for stopping by! Love the Fairy Princess wand in your shop, wish I had a little girl to buy it for! I will add it to my favorites and it will show up on my blog.
Both shoes are adorable though! I hope you catch up on some sleep! :)
the shoes are great though, Kristi!! At least they're on the right feet!
Post a Comment