I couldn't just post this fuzzy iphone photo without a little background. See, today is Wednesday. We typically spend the morning having coffee and dancing at mommy & me ballet but today Zuzu was just not feeling the ballet vibe so we left and headed home. On the way, I suggested that we stop by our Community Center and reserve the park for her princess birthday party (which ended up being booked the entire weekend of her birthday...THREE MONTHS AWAY). Anyway, while we were there she stumbled upon this room. I remember going there a few years back with Gage when Zuzu was just a newborn. Zuzu obviously had no recollection and wanted to check things out. So, as usual, I obliged.
It's actually quite a set up. They take their huge ballroom with spacious ceilings and windows and turn it into a fairly modest playroom for kids 1-5. It's $5.00 and you can stay as long as you like between the hours of 9-12. She had a blast & spent most of her time in the jumpy house and on this miniature slide. Unfortunately, all I could do for the 45 minutes we were there was obsess over how many germs there were in the room and how long it would be before I could wash our hands. Good times we're having here in California!
1 comment:
:-) Looks like a great place to be sans the germs!!!!
Post a Comment