Saturday, April 25, 2009

what would dr. spock say?

Remember Zuzu's adventurous game of *I'll show you mine if you show me yours* with her little boy friend from this post? Well, they're at it again. And this time, interestingly enough, it seems they've moved on to an innocent game of bondage. Nope. No typo there. Here, see for yourself...

Him: Now, this is what we're going to do...we're going to fasten half of this around my waist and the other half around yours. Trust me...


Her: I'm not so sure about this contraption. Does it really go around my neck like this?


Him: There we go, that looks better. It was so nice of your dad to help us out there.


Her: Sure, I'll follow you anywhere and, while we're at it, why don't I place my hand gently on your tushie?


And off they go. Into the woods again. At least they couldn't reach their underwear all that easily today...

1 comment:

Pat said...

LOL hysterically!!!