I did not just polish off a pint of ben & jerry's chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream that I purchased last night all by myself. This might be surprising except that it actually wasn't all that good and as I was (not) shoveling it down my throat just now I was definitely (not) thinking, *oh I'm so glad I don't have to eat this again tomorrow night*. That would be Dumb.
I did not start re-shooting a good number of images for the shop. Again. Someone shoot me! I get bored easily and quite frankly, sales suck this month. Take a look. Let me know what you think of the new cheerful backgrounds. And, while you're there, buy something! (That last part was a joke. Sort of.)
I did not, after successfully weaning Zuzu from her beloved bottles in one day, decide that I could wean Lucy from my bed in one day as well. I'm a rock star, right? Yeah, not so much. I did not fail miserably. Tonight, however, is another night. Do you think princess makeup would work for her too?
I am not, after some kind words & advice from my cyber friend Shauna, experimenting with a new craft this week. Nope. That would be a big fat waste of my time. So you definitely shouldn't stay tuned for the new zuzu girl handmade birthday banners & cupcake toppers. And they are not going to be fabulous either. Nope.
No comments:
Post a Comment