This is not your ordinary delivery. The bag Zuzu has just placed on our friend's doorstep reads, "Bottles for Baby"...and these are definitely not your ordinary bottles. These are Zuzu's last two remaining bottles. I've always told her she could keep using her bottles until she turned three, just like her brother did, but due to her blatant misuse of the evil suckers I put my foot down this morning. In return for the two, used bottles that we gifted to Stephanie's unborn child, Zuzu received princess makeup (yes, I finally gave in), two coloring books, a set of Beauty & the Beast figurines, a ballerina fairy musical jewelry box, and a stack of summer clothes from Target. Fair trade? I think not. But if the over abundance of presents happens to cut me a little slack tonight at bed time when she realizes what we've gotten ourselves into then it's damn worth it. And if you are one of the many people that must encounter me and Zuzu during the course of the day tomorrow a word of wisdom... When we look a little sleepier than usual duck and hide. Duck and hide.
2 comments:
this is going to be interesting.
YEAH!!!!!!
Post a Comment