Monday, October 20, 2008

not me monday

Wow. I can't believe Monday has come and gone already and it's time to come up with some quick not-me's...

I definitely did not set my kids in front of two movies this afternoon so that I could catch up with some work and manage to spend the entire time on the computer. Making new crafty friends on line? Check. Making headbands? Not so much. Not me!

Oh, this is good. There is no way that I convinced my son with an upcoming birthday to forfeit the easy twenty-some dollar cake from Safeway with the creepy blue icing and gaudy batman figure to trade up to the fourty-some dollar cake from Lollipop simply because they use all natural ingredients. He's 5...who would care? And, I never would have taken him then directly to toys r us and spent an additional $10.99 on star wars action figures to use as cake toppers since Lollipop does not offer said plastic toppers. Nope. Not this mom!

Enjoy your week.
I'm going to work...

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

OK, it's Thursday night (in Germany anyway). Nothing has happened since Monday??? I'm starved for news over here! Are you on vacation or busy preparing more orders for Annie?

kristi said...

oye vey - you finally start following the blog and you're giving me a hard time already?!

Yes, I've been slacking. I've missed to classes of yoga this week too. I have been working and getting ready for Gage's birthday this weekend. Sorry you will miss it!

Susan said...

Kristi! Great not me;s! But I do have a Thursday shopping challenge! I am making a blog for my niece for her birthday-did you have someone that does the backgounds for a good price, or donates the money or something? Or at least thh banner for the top?

kristi said...

I have two great options for you.
Banners by Lindsay did my latest header and all the art for zuzu girl handmade. She stopped taking custom orders in October but does have quite a bit of stock art to choose from that's very nice. There is a button on the bottom of my right hand column to find her.

The other option is headersfornienie.blogspot.com. She did my previous header with the butterflies.

Susan said...

Thanks Krisit!