By the time I hit "publish post" it will technically be Thursday on the east coast so I figure I'm good. This week I have been challenged to find some holiday tights, size 18-24 months to coordinate with denim or brown jumpers. I have to say, I just stocked up on some yummy patterned tights at Target but alas, they are not available on line.
Here are just a few of the ideas I gathered for you, Susan. Hope something works! (Being the former merchant that I am, you will find them organized in a sort of "good, better, best" arrangement)...
From Old Navy, Halloween tights on sale for $1.99 a piece...

And, of course, the hand-made option is always good. I found these lovelies on Etsy at a shop called MonkeyLegs. They are leg warmers, not full tights but they're darn cute...



From Land's End, these wintery snowflake tights are $9.50 a piece or $8.33 for 3 or more...

Tried and true pointelle & print tights from Baby Gap run $12.50 a pair and the "bear bottom" concept always gets a laugh. (Also included a shot of the cable knit leg warmers that we got for Zuzu earlier in the week. Almost wish I could wear them!)...




By Duex Par Duex and available on Small Concept for a whopping $24 a pair, these sweet tights are worth a look for a special occasion...




1 comment:
Thank you ma'am! Those last ones are Oiliy-ish. I love BabyLegs too(like Monkey Legs)! But, FOR SURE Delaney will be sporting the white cable sweater looking ones-love them!! Gonna check out Old NAvy for the Halloween ones. I am usually not into holiday or themey stuff-this girl is gonna ruin me! Is she really gonna want to BE Dorothy, or Sharpay one day! AAHH!! Thanks-till Thursday-happy shopping!
Post a Comment