Tuesday, October 7, 2008

horse hill

The kids schools are located at the base of a hill called "horse hill" named appropriately for the large creatures housed in stables on the other side. Occasionally the horses are strolling on the street side when we're driving home after school. Today, Gage and I pulled over to get a better look. One brazen horse approached us and got as far as he could behind the chain link fence for a brief stare down (or more likely a plea for food)...


He then retreated and took a massive pee. Gage was hysterical!...
(click to enlarge image if you need proof)


I got a kick out of this shot with the deer crossing sign in the foreground...

1 comment:

Susan said...

Nice pics! Ok, Thursay shopping challenge early, I need halloween and fall themed tights for Delaney. She will wear them with denim and brown corduroy jumpers, and either black or brown mary jane style shoes. She has every color solid shirt under the sun for under the jumpers and I am not opposed to getting shirts to match the tights if there is something super special! She is in 18-24 month!