We had some friends over for dinner tonight and they shared a mealtime ritual with us that I thought would be nice to pass on as well. Every night as they gather at the table they take turns answering the following...
1. Name three things you are thankful for today
2. Share the best thing that happened to you today
3. Share the worst thing that happened to you today
It's a lovely way to get the young ones engaged in the meal and forces them to share at least something small about their day that they might not have otherwise volunteered.
Thanks Lisa!
1 comment:
I'm gonna try that! Also, I need to think of a shopping challenge for tomorrow! i think I know, but, still thinking! i ordered the whit leg warmers grom Baby Gap, of course matching hat etc..hmm, may not exactly work with her coat(s), not everything goes with white-right??? May need to remedy that, of course, returning the white ensembele to Baby Gap will not be part of the solution!
Post a Comment