I did not just snuggle up on the sofa with the kids for "last show" and tell my oldest, "Wake me when it's over, ok?" Not me.
I'm sleepy. Tonight will be brief.
I did not slip a huge box of Trader Joe's peanut butter cups into the shopping cart today unnoticed and proceed to hide them away from the children. Nope. And I am definitely not peeling back the wrappers now that the kids are safe in bed. Not me.
I did not somehow coerce both children to be Luke & Leia for Halloween tonight because I thought it would be an adorable brother / sister gag. This definitely does not mean that dad now needs to go as Darth Vader either. That would mean all new costumes when we have a house full. That would be absolutely absurd. (Especially since I did not just buy Zuzu her blue Dorothy socks today.)
And finally, I did not carry on a little longer than necessary when accidentally head-butted tonight because the sympathy kisses were so yummy. No way. Not me :)
Happy Monday...and goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment