Happy Birtday Big Boy!!!! I believe he does-like his gifts that is!!! Hey, I (ok a friend found)the greatest etsy shop today, (next to zuzu of course!!!) Check it out!
OK, so Delaney needs 18 month shoes, so we can only do the upsize ones, so its not the greatest thing ever for ME, but they are still some pretty stinkin' cute shoes! Susan
4 comments:
Happy Birtday Big Boy!!!!
I believe he does-like his gifts that is!!! Hey, I (ok a friend found)the greatest etsy shop today, (next to zuzu of course!!!) Check it out!
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5519400
OK, so Delaney needs 18 month shoes, so we can only do the upsize ones, so its not the greatest thing ever for ME, but they are still some pretty stinkin' cute shoes!
Susan
Hot dang, it is a good year when you get that expression for the presents! Nice work!
Happy Birthday Gage! Glad it was a good one!
Post a Comment