Tuesday, October 28, 2008

not me monday...on tuesday

I didn't completely forget about not me Monday...certainly not me.

I didn't remember about not me Monday when I found myself saying "who me?" in the car today.

I didn't completely forget what I was saying "who me?" about in the car today already so I cannot blog about that not me experience.

You follow?
Good.

I didn't convince Gage to get an oreo cookie ice cream cake for his birthday party (discussed here) and then forget to take it out of the freezer until just before it was time to light the candles. Nope. I did not then follow that brilliant move by putting said ice cream cake into the microwave to defrost before serving. That would be a little odd.

I did not eat Zuzu's left over oreo pieces off the dining room table tonight (well, she abandoned them voluntarily...what was I supposed to do with them?) and then proceed to tell her that tinkerbell flew in and ate them when she noticed them missing. (Actually, the tinkerbell story would have been dad's idea but I definitely didn't support it).

I didn't just craft two not-me posts about oreos. Or did I?

6 comments:

Susan said...

You did!!!

Susan said...

OK, Thursday shoppers challenge-Gadget to remove ones foot from ones mouth needed please. I am paranoid as it is, but pretty certain I offended my friend in my blog yesterday. Didnt say anything she didnt know, or that we havent joked about already, but I have that pit in my gut that feels like a foot!

kristi said...

Well... I read the blog and I'm quite sure the gadget is unnecessary however sugar coated or caffeine laden gadgets have typically proven to help me.

Elizabeth said...

My approach is deny, deny, deny. Don't you watch any crime dramas? The guilty people always say too much, making up stories when they just deny it and clam up! It gives them away every time!

Elizabeth said...

Oh, and that was in relation to the Oreo stealing, not the foot & mouth disease issue!

Susan said...

I see- well that whole denial thing could help me out here and there too!!!