Thursday, October 2, 2008

up for the challenge!

As you may have noticed, Susan at Smell the Roses challenged me to a "shopping challenge Thursday". Never one to dart a challenge, or shopping for that matter...here goes. With incredibly limited time to shop on line tonight I'd have to say my favorite coat for those fingerless mittens would have to be this lovely from anthro.

However, I have to add that during my quick shopping spree I realized something. I'm really not a coat person at all. Nope. I suppose I never really get dressed up enough to make it worth the money.

Now what I am is a shoe person. Yup, love me some shoes. Check out these boots (also from anthro) that somehow managed to distract me from the project at hand...





They all work quite nicely with the mittens too, wouldn't you say?

1 comment:

Susan said...

Why yes, I think you have satisified your first challenge quite nicely! A little Jackie O. meets Anthro-I like!!!