Thursday, October 16, 2008

i kissed a girl

No, silly, not me. But I'm thinking the story is still blog-worthy.

We had movie & popcorn night tonight and Gage was on the couch watching Aladdin & Princess Jasmine fall in love when he proudly announced, "Zander kissed a girl on the lips". Zander is five.

Something told me not to open this one up to conversation but I just couldn't resist. Apparently it was a girl in the class. Yes, the kindergarten class. When I asked whether Gage thought his friend was a little young to be kissing girls his reply was, "Why? He likes her. He told all of his friends."

I stopped there.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hey, in the first grade I had to tell my boy no kissing in the back seat. It was with another boy...

Pat said...

Zander needs to be accelerated to first grade!!! (or fifth)
Loved Elizabeth comment!

kristi said...

He missed the kindergarten cut off last year by one day. I'd kiss him if I were five - he's a cutie!