Wednesday, March 26, 2008

it's beautiful here

I could get lost in Anthropologie. I just wander around and around and around. Look at this amazing in store display I found today. It's a little tough to get the full effect from a photo but the white hose is pouring water into the top white tea kettle which is filtering water downwards until it cascades out of the tea cups and into the large green bowl.



Not rocket science but refreshing. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that I'd just left a massage and was feeling quite Zen but never the less I was inspired.

Also inspiring were these darling cloth napkins that came home with me. Unfortunately, Zuzu appears to love them as much as I and would prefer them OFF the oven door.

And this is a fabulously unique wall hanging that I admired for quite some time. It was handmade in Cape Town, South Africa. It would have come home with me too but it's quite pricey. Need to secure some space for it in the house before I commit.



Yes, it's most definitely beautiful here.

No comments: