Saturday, November 22, 2008

oh and by the way...

The comments button works. See it? It's just below this paragraph. It probably says "0 comments". I even did you the favor of opening up comments to anyone that damn well pleases. You don't have to register or even tell me who you are if you don't want to. You just click on the link. Type. Verify a squiggly, random word. Publish. Done.

I know there are at least a handful of you reading this now and thinking, uh oh, she's directing this to me. And yup, you're all right.

Granted, it does make me exceptionally happy when you tell me how much you love the blog or that you read it every morning and even when you send me e-mails commenting on a post (that's classic). But it would make me feel much less alone out here in blog-land if you just clicked the comment button every now and then and shared a word or two. It doesn't even have to relate to what I'm blogging about. Tell me a joke. Weather report? Dow Jones Industrial Average. Whatever works. It's all good.

Anyone?

4 comments:

Susan said...

Oh yea, she's a mom.dot.mom approved famous blogger and starts throwing her weiught around already!!!!! A blog diva-yea! Is there such a thing? I comment and I love your blog! Even if I MUST write that damn verification word. You could always turn that thing off, unless you start getting too much junk!

kristi said...

I just turned it on because I changed my setting to prefer anyone to comment. I did have it set to only allow registered users but I thought that might be scaring off the grandparents.

I do appreciate and enjoy all of your comments Susan!!!

Susan said...

I think mine is set to let any random wanderer to post without doing anything. Of course, if I dont start updating more regularly it wont really matter right? You got out of your blog funk break lull thing, I hope I'm next! Actually I am gonna commit to post today. I am. vistsp, in fat green distorted font. That is what I see I need to type to share this wonderful comment with you -heehee!!! Oh, then sign into blogger!

Pat said...

Tried to comment the other day and it didn't go thru.
No Dow report today but the weather is gorgeous!
Love your blog entries but didn't want to appear too "motherish" by commenting all the time!!!! :-) XO