Friday, November 28, 2008

four oreos worth of happy





I've been on a mission the past few days to get some cute shots of the two kids TOGETHER for some clever holiday gifts I'm working on. Seems of the near hundred photos I snap daily, the kids are rarely in the same frame.
Go figure.

Zuzu, being two, and frequently forced to parade around in zuzu girl accessories, was not quite as cooperative as Gage and I would have liked. So I did what all good mothers do when they are persuaded out. I bribed them. Yup. Two oreos a piece bought me about a minute and a half worth of overly exaggerated sibling love. (and those would be the "fake oreos", dad)

Figured I best post them in as many places possible to get my bribe's worth.

2 comments:

Pat said...

worth every little crumb of oreo they got! can you send them?

kristi said...

uploading all 24 now - they'll hit your in box in about 15.