Yes, I understand that today is Wednesday but these things take time. Apologies for the lack of pants and sofa cushions. One just can't prepare for every video-worthy moment properly.
Our little Gage has turned into quite the football fanatic. Poor dad is forced to sit on the sofa nearly all weekend while his five year old rants and raves about the intricacies of the game. College. NFL. Doesn't really matter. He's not picky. He seems to pick his teams by the color of the jersey, emblem on the helmet, higher score or any combination of the three. But I'll tell you what...he understands the game as well as I do if not better.
Monday afternoon around 4:30, after a weekend of football, he hit me up with, "Dad said there is a football game on tonight." Mind you, dad is at work so he remembered this from the day prior. So I check out the TV listings and sure enough, the Bills are playing the Browns at 5:30. I make Gage watch the clock and just as the kickoff is beginning we turn the game on.
These are just a few of the moments that I managed to capture while also cooking dinner and entertaining to his sister who loves Monday night football almost as much as I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment