So it turns out that Gage is just as excited about the new kitchen as Zuzu. Almost more so in fact! He has just made me chicken AND eggs. So...the thirty minutes since my last post have taught me one important thing. (No, it's not that I was being sexist) What I have just learned is that any holiday kitchen gifts should not be given just to Zuzu but to both kids to share. Yes, share. While we hold our breath and hope for the best.
6 comments:
Kristi! Check this out! I am not sure if she sells this stuff, but if you've a crafty Granny in the fam, you may be able to snag some if this adorable retro kitchen food for the kids! Stop.Right.There, you have enough girly stuff to make for the Zuzu shop! (I follow this blog)
Susan
http://thepaperchick.blogspot.com/2008/11/lunch.html
cute stuff!
I thought you may enjoy these book shelves as well! We have a library area with all our family books, but I like the kids to have their favorite in their rooms! I may try this - whatcha think? Do you think are disguised well with boooks in them? I mean, I dont what them looking like what they really are just plopped on the wall!
link please, susan!
http://www.trelease-on-reading.com/oliver.html
Sorry!
I can also e-mail you photos of a couple cute rooms with them used!
http://www.trelease-on-reading.com/oliver.html
Look at both pages
Post a Comment