I am not sitting on the sofa at 8:15pm eating microwave popcorn for dinner after insisting that my children eat their carrots before they could have their sugar free popsicle "treat". That would be incredibly contradictory.
I am not watching The Bachelor. That would make me shallow and unable to prioritize my ever so coveted free time.
I am not seriously considering getting a dog (yikes, I typed "god" first) and these are not some of the most recent contenders...


I'm not getting kinda tired of "not me monday" because I've been too tired or sick to post much the last few weeks and it seems like I just keep getting roped back in on Monday. That's not making me feel kinda lame.
I'm not almost done with the bag of microwave popcorn. The entire bag.
3 comments:
Do it--get whichever one doesn't bite!
How can you possibly choose from from those 3 precious puppies? Why not get all 3? :D BTW, I do like reading your "Not me Mondays"...They are unique and funny!
I did not have popcorn last night either
Post a Comment