Sunday, February 8, 2009

puppy


Meet Puppy. Yes, this is OUR puppy and that is currently her name. I planned on posting several darling videos of her tonight, one of the kids when we first got home with her and two of her barking incessantly at herself in the mirror. However, what I was able to upload were all of the boring moments in between...and a blank screen. Apparently I had on and off backwards. Lovely. I'll try again tomorrow. Whoa, and what they say about frenchies and flatulence has just this moment proved itself true.

But seriously, puppy could use some serious help with her name. We have a small team of friends on facebook helping out and two VERY creative young children. So far we've got about a dozen on the table including these that I can remember off the top of my head...Gigi, Roxie, Jar Jar Binx, Ms. Chevious, Lola, Lulu, Pixie & Leia. She's *French*. What'cha got for me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paris

Anonymous said...

How about "Cherie" meaning dear one.
Ends with the right sound :-)