Gage came down with a stomach bug last night. Cause we don't have enough going on here. We're slowly working ourselves back on to solid food and he desperately wanted pizza for dinner so I popped a frozen Amy's Margherita into the oven and we sat down.
After a few minutes this happened...
gage: I'm sorry I'm eating so slow
mom: No, I want you to eat slow. Don't eat until you are full. Just eat until you are not hungry any more. Does that make sense?
gage: Every night I've been joking about being full. So, if you hear me say that I'm full that just means I want a popsicle.
Truly. I ran and wrote it down. That's exactly what he said.
1 comment:
Oh, you are in for some REALLY interesting conversations with your kids!! You should just carry a hidden tape recorder, then write a book!!
Post a Comment