Tuesday, June 1, 2010

the next generation

I got an email from my mom today with a tale about her trip to the Apple store today.  It was too funny not to share.  These are mostly her words (with just a few edits) taken directly from the email...

I went to ATT today to find out why I couldn't get an internet connection on my iPhone.  An 'older' gentleman came in while I was being helped.  His phone wouldn't ring. Only vibrate.  This happened to me two weeks ago and I finally remembered the little button on on side of the phone that turns the ringer off.  I showed him while she was checking my phone.  Then I called him and it rang. He left happy and when I was in the car my phone rang. It was him. He said, 'This is Marsall did you call me?'  He didn't realize he was looking at the call I'd just made in the store!

No comments: