I did not sit and think for far too long about whether or not it was actually Monday before starting to type. Summer. It will do that to a mom.
I have not avoided not me monday for many, many months. Did you not miss me?
I did not, in a dazed stupor, think it might be therapeutic to attend a 90 minute, vigorous yoga class with an oncoming migraine. Who needs drugs? I'll sweat it out! Yeah. Made it 60 minutes and ended up quickly popping the drugs and hitting the bed...still in my sweaty yoga clothes. Which reminds me, I definitely did not, not take a shower after all that today. Oops.
I did not have to google therapeutic after staring blankly at the screen with no clue of how to spell it.
I am not out of things to say already & my eyes are not forcefully closing on me at 10:10 pm.
Yup. I am. And they are.
What did you not do today?
No comments:
Post a Comment