Friday, April 4, 2008

T.G.I.F & N.E.R.D

It's been a busy week of school, play dates, a haircut, a movie, music, gymnastics, karate, soccer and everything in between. Did I forget to mention that Scott has been out of town so these busy days all started at 5:30 am with one parent? Did I also forget to mention that Scott has been in NYC shooting a music video?

Yup, you read right, a music video. For Pharrell Williams and his group N.E.R.D. The song is called "Everybody Nose". And no, I didn't confuse "knows" with "nose". You can find out why the odd title if you listen to a few sound bites here on youtube. Oh, and if shooting a music video with hot chicks and talented musicians wasn't exciting enough...they were surprised with visits by Lindsay Lohan AND Kanye West both of which ended up with cameos in the video.

Impressed? Not done yet. Apparently there was a huge fight on set the last night of shooting and the crew walked off. They managed to finish the video but the incident garnered press by the likes of MTV. Unreal.

Don't get me wrong. I'm still super excited to be here with my two adorable kids changing diapers, cooking, cleaning, doing laundry...

No comments: