Monday, October 19, 2009

the dark ages

This morning I flipped on the TV for the kids so I could spend 10 minutes getting ready in peace. (HA!) For whatever reason, Lassie was on. I briefly explained the premise to the kids... that the dog was named Lassie and that she was a rescue dog. As I scooted away I mentioned that it was a show from when I was a little girl. Gage shouts back, "then why isn't it in black and white?" Nice.

2 comments:

The Little Miss said...

hahah Thats why its in black and white!!!!!!!!!!! hahah thats so funny :) You have such a fun blog! Love it
Please come visit me at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com and enter my current giveaway. I try to have a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday so I hope you decide to become a follower so you don't miss out!
xo
Priscila

JCB said...

Hey K. Where you at? Two week is not usual for you! Best, - Jill