


It's October 3rd again. My Grandma's birthday. This was my post on her birthday last year. Isn't she simply lovely?
Tonight I am sitting here, alone, eating frozen pizza (she loved pizza) and thinking of how much I wish she were still with us. I think I miss her more every year. That's not supposed to happen. Maybe it has something to do with the growing reality of my own mortality. But maybe I just miss her.
For the few of you that aren't related to me and reading this blog, I'm the little blonde girl in the three shots. The third photo is four generations of moms. Mine, hers and hers.
So, on October 3rd, 2009 I once again remember & celebrate. Here's to all the wonderful women in my life. I love you and miss you!
1 comment:
Grandma loved you so much honey. She is so proud of you for your devotion to your family, past and present. You are one beautiful person and I love you dearly.
Post a Comment